The International Partnering Institute (IPI) recognized the 2017 Partnered Project of the Year (PPY) Award winners this past May during IPI’s Collaboration 2017 Conference and Award Ceremony at the Hilton San Francisco Airport Bayfront in Burlingame, Calif. VCG Partnering Facilitator Neal Flesner attended the annual event along with other design and construction professionals.
As reported by the IPI, the awards ceremony recognized the most collaborative organizations and project teams of 2016, and the nominated project teams boasted the following project results for their partnered projects:
- $1 spent on Partnering led to $166 in Savings
- 7/10: ratio of award winning projects with no time lost injuries
- 80% of projects came in on time or early
- 4/10: ratio of award winning projects completed on or under budget
- 10/10: ratio of claim-free projects
Congratulations to the following award-winning project teams facilitated by VCG, including: Mule Creek Infill Complex, Veteran’s Administration Charlotte Health Care Center and Virginia Street Bridge.
Here are a few photos from the event taken by Jeff Rumans Photography:
More images can be found on IPI’s website HERE